Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 3 in LA

wildflowers in bloom and a view of downtown from Griffith Park
It's silly, I know - I'm right near the beach now that I'm at my cousins' place...  but what do I do?  Go all the way inland to meet Omry for lunch at Best Fish Tacos in Ensenada, and then follow it with a hike up in Griffith Park.

It was a windy and perfect day in LA

 I should just pick up my Bianchi from my dad's and ride my bike along the beach before I leave for good... But then again, I don't really like the beach much. 

Another view of downtown - from higher up and farther away -with different wildflowers.
I do love Downtown, however... I should go there before I leave.  Maybe I'll sign up to give a couple of evening walking tours.  www.laconservancy.org <--- I support them - you should go on a tour... all are great... I give Art Deco.

No comments: