Mick: Remember how cell phone plans were in the 90's?
Mick: Don't bother with a plan. just get one of those pay-as-you-go cards.
I'm happy to have this phone, but it seems to cause me more grief than if I didn't have one at all.
- It texts, but I usually give up on a text after 2 minutes of trying to compose one. Remember hitting a key 3 times to get to the "f"... but if you missed, you'd have to go through the 3-d-e again to get to "f"? not on this phone - you get to go through all the variations of "e" with all the accents.
- changing the language from spanish to english has helped... but I still go through the menu wondering what half of it means.
- The text alerts are silent, but I can't get the ringer silenced. I want the opposite!
- the phone rang in class - but the texts are always a surprise... with no time stamp.
- it doesn't even take pictures.
I was so happy when I left my last job with the MCMfan - and returned the second iPhone that I was carrying around all the time. I'm back to carrying 2 phones. One to enjoy music with & take pictures - and sometimes find myself with a map... the other to take out of my purse, look at blankly, and shove back into the purse without even using just because I get so frustrated with it, and simply shut down.
At least the charge lasts for 4 days.